Wednesday 10 February 2010

My first blog

Hi Everyone,

This is my first ever blog, it's taken awhile to get here but I am sure it's going to be worth it!

A little about me, I am a software developer working in the UK specializing in .NET, SQL Server and ASP. I recently made it to MCPD status and have taken a few of the MCTS exams.

I intend to talk about some of the projects I am working, give some tips about programming and blog about solutions to problems I have come across. I also intend to talk about the certifications I am going to be taking.

On a lighter note, I love watching Rugby (Ospreys and Wales), boxing and MMA (UFC, Strikeforce, Cage Rage, Pride (back in the day)...etc). I'll no doubt blog about some of the action there

If you are interested in these topics then follow me and let me know what your blogs are so I can follow them.

Looking forward to reading some great posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers